FERNOX F3 Central Heating Cleaner - 500 ml (1 pint) - Treats 34 gallons
- Used as neutral universal cleanser for pre-commissioning new systems in accordance with BS7593:1992
- Removes sludge and scale and restores heating in existing systems
- Removes flux residues and other debris
- Compatible with all metals and materials commonly used in heating systems
- Easy to use system can be left running normally during cleansing
- Suitable for use with all known power flushing machines
- pH Neutral, non-hazardous formula (COSHH rated zero)
- Non-toxic, environmentally friendly
- Can be used in systems with water, propylene glycol solution or methanol solution
Fernox Cleaner F3 is a quick and effective pH neutral cleanser for central heating systems. It is designed to remove all debris, sludge and scale from existing systems of all ages, and particularly effective when used in conjunction with a power flushing unit. Cleaner F3 restores heating efficiency and eliminate or reduce boiler noise. It is a neutral, non-hazardous product that is well inhibited and compatible with all metals and materials commonly used in heating systems.
For continued long term protection the system should be thoroughly cleansed and flushed using Fernox Cleaner F3, before treating with Fernox Protector F1.
Fernox Cleaner F3 appears as a dark amber liquid with a faint odor and is classified as non-hazardous.
Material Safety Data Sheet