Insulated pump modules offer a convenient method of mounting a circulator for chilled water and heating applications. They feature foam insulated, powder coated sheet metal housings that help prevent condensation in chilled water systems.
- Geo-Flo FL Series Insulated Pump Module with Flo-Link Double O-Ring Connections
- Grundfos UPMXL 25-124 Variable Speed Circulating Pump
- Requires Magna Geo Controller
- Standard Profile with AXB Controls (Most Geothermal Manufacturers)
- 208-230V, 1PH, 60Hz
- Cast Iron Pump Volute
- Composite Cabinet
- Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) Insulation
- Brass Die Cast 3-Way Spool Valves
- 1" Flo-Link Double O-Ring Connections
- The pump modules feature isolation valves and a pump in an insulated cabinet.
- These pumps are rated for chilled water and heating applications.
Each unit includes:
- One set of 1” FPT isolation valve x Flo-Link adapters
Check out our complete line of Flo-Link Double O-Ring fittings and adapters