Bag Set of 2 Flo-Link XL Double O-Ring x 1-1/4" Polyethylene Socket Fusion Adapters
Used in conjunction with Geo-Flo XL Valve Boxes and Flow Centers
This specially-designed transition fitting provides leak-free union connections at the flow center, installed without tools (no need for pipe wrenches).
Manufactured in the USA
Geo-Flo Part number 3463
Check out other Flo-Link XL transition fittings in polyethylene, brass barb, Cam Lock, hose, etc.
This 1.5 HP Flush/Purge cart is manufactured in the USA from 14 gauge Stainless Steel for residential and light commercial geothermal applications. The cart comes equipped with (2) 1" x 10 ft. hoses and a 10 gallon tank capacity. Factory mounted to a heavy-duty utility cart with 13" Flat-Free wheels. A 20 Amp water-tight switch is mounted to the back of cart with rack for hoses.
- Manufactured by B&D Mfg. Inc.
- Cart Material: Mild Steel
- Tank Material: 304L Stainless Steel
- Piping: 304 Stainless, Red Brass, 1-1/4"
- Valves: Yellow Brass, 1-1/4"
- Drain Valves: Stainless (Hose Bib)
- Hoses: 150 PSI Rubber Hose, 1"
- Pump: 1.5 HP, 60 gpm @ 68 ft of head
- Electrical Cord: 20 Amp ~115V
- Hose Connections: 1" Cam and Groove
- Total Weight: 192 lbs.
- Dimensions: H=53" W=22-1/2"
- Tank Volume: 10 Gallon
- Filter: In Tank; Stainless Steel Screen