Geo-Prime Tank is a hybrid system with a tank that may be added to a standard pressurized flow center or pump to create a non-pressurized system. It consists of a fluid reservoir, two bypass valves and an air-eliminating dip tube inside of a foam insulated cabinet. The cap has an integrated pressure and vacuum relief to prevent the reservoir from becoming over-pressurized or collapsing. The tank is mounted above the suction flange of the pump to ensure a flooded volute and to provide the necessary suction head pressure.
- HDPE construction with fused joints.
- Single pass internal air separation.
- Integrated pressure/vacuum relief in sealing cap.
- Integrated bypass valves to allow ground loop system to be flushed with industry standard flush cart.
- Utilized Flo-Link double O-ring connections for easy installation.
- Integrated "sight glass" for fluid level monitoring without removing cap.
- Approximately 2.5 gallon fluid capacity.
- Foam insulated high impact polystyrene cabinet.
- Modular system: may be used with pressurized flow center or insulated pump.
Manufactured in the USA
Geo-Flo Part number 1245