This is the "Original" non-pressurized flow center manufactured in the USA by B&D Mfg. Inc. It boasts a stainless steel air separation chamber that allows entrapped air in the geothermal loop system to be continually purged while the heat pump is in normal operation. No more costly call-backs from customers with low loop pressures and air cavitation. Easily check loop temperatures or antifreeze concentration by simply removing the cap, giving access to the loop fluid. Fast and flexible installation makes this unit a "must have" for the geothermal loop installer.
- Manufactured in the USA by B&D Mfg. Inc.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Air Separation Camber continually purges air
- Eliminates call backs
- (0) Zero Pumps included in this model
- Built-in brass check valve below the pump(s)
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Mounting bracket included
- ALLOW 2-3 DAYS LEAD TIME
Use this model to replace an existing flow center that had adequate pump(s) or choose your own pump model with a two-bolt flange design.
B&D MFG Part# NPFC-SS
All flow centers should be installed by qualified service personnel are not intended for sale to the general public.