This is the "Original" non-pressurized flow center manufactured in the USA by B&D Mfg. Inc. It boasts a stainless steel air separation chamber that allows entrapped air in the geothermal loop system to be continually purged while the heat pump is in normal operation.
- No more costly call-backs from customers with low loop pressures and air cavitation.
- Easily check loop temperatures or antifreeze concentration by simply removing the cap, giving access to the loop fluid. Fast and flexible installation makes this unit a "must have" for the geothermal loop installer.
- Manufactured in the USA by B&D Mfg. Inc.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Air Separation Camber continually purges air
- Eliminates call backs
- (1) Grundfos UP26-116 Single Speed Pump
- Built-in brass check valve below the pump(s)
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Mounting bracket included
- NON-STOCK ITEM - Drop-ships from Manufacturer - 5-7 DAYS LEAD TIME